WTE LTD Septic Tanks Installation & Maintenance
WTE Ltd Septic Tanks installation & Maintenance Kent, Dorset, Sussex, Hampshire, Somerset, Wiltshire, Berkshire, Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire & Surrey
Proseptic Installations of WTE Ltd Septic tanks
Vortex 4 WTE Tanks – Installation & Maintenance Advantages;
- WTE tanks produce extremely clean effluent – up to 98.9% pollutant reduction
- These tanks offer the lowest electricity consumption of any electric plant – from only £25/year. The electrical plant has no need to run continuously which saves you money.
- Odourless – aerobic digestion means less noxious smells.
- One-piece tank construction, opposed to sectional designs, these single section tanks are less likely to leak.
- Very small size makes this system great for smaller properties and spaces.
- Unique debris screen – The Vibro-Screen™ keeps non-flushable matter such as tampons, wipes, etc. out of the plant whilst letting organic solids through, reducing the risk of accidental blockages.
- Recycles its own waste products reducing sludge removal.
FALCON™ Biodigester Sewage Treatment Systems
Designed for use where the installation of a septic tank is either unacceptable or impractical and a connection to the main sewer impossible. These plants are particularly useful for situations where intermittent flow, very low flow and seasonal fluctuating flow rates cause serious problems for other sewage treatment systems. The FALCON™ has a unique recycling system which balances the flow in these situations.
BioKube septic tank conversion unit
The BioKube sewage treatment plant and septic tank conversion system is a guaranteed, certified Domestic wastewater treatment system that is also capable of a high level of phosphate reduction. The system solves septic tanks, soakaway and drainage field problems by treating the effluent to produce highly cleaned drainage. Designed and manufactured in Denmark, the BioKube is one of the best on the market and cleans final effluent to twice the UK normal requirements to 10BOD:15SS:5NH3
All BioKube units are designed to follow a septic tank – which can be an existing one or included as part of an upgrade.
WTE 10-person storage tanks available, contact us for free advice on which components are best suited to your needs.
WTE BioKube Diagram
The inner workings of a WTE BioKube.
An example of how WTE systems are integrated and constructed.